Strategic Global Leadership Training
Do you manage multicultural teams in Australia, or across different countries and time zones? To get the best out of your people, you need to cultivate a global mindset – and develop strategic global leadership skills.
This in-depth, interactive training draws on our 20 years of delivering trusted intercultural programs. Whether you’re a leader in a multinational organisation, government or international agency, you’ll be equipped with critical global business skills to communicate and negotiate in complex cultural environments.
What you’ll learn
- Develop a global mindset, and strategic global leadership skills.
- Identify your personal communication style, and how it impacts the way you connect with culturally diverse groups.
- Define practical strategies to engage with others from culturally complex groups.
- Understand how values drive behaviours, and learn value-based negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism in challenging contexts.
What this training covers
Learn how to build relationships across borders, and collaborate with diverse groups of colleagues and clients.