The Q&A Indonesia program from Jakarta should be essential watching for all Australians. A refreshing take on Australia’s position in the world from an Indonesian perspective, the program showcases some of the most entertaining and articulate panelists we’ve seen for a long time.
If you are interested in exploring intercultural capability and inclusion, there are lots of interesting forums coming up – come along. I’ll be presenting:
- Masterclass on ‘Cultural Intelligence’ at the Asia Education Foundation Inaugural National Conference
- Co-presentation with a client of a Case Study on offshoring to Malaysia at the International HR Directors Forum (Members only – part of CEO Forum Group)
- Keynote breakfast panel: Rise of Asia – rethinking business models to capitalise on emerging opportunities facilitated by Kerry O’Brien at the CPA Congress Sydney
- ‘Does culture call the shots’ Business Today on ABC TV with Whitney Fitzsimmons
- Government News: Cultural smarts essential for public sector success in Asian Century
- ‘The next step in addressing the Asian Century’ Australian Institute of Company Directors
Also some resources and new thinking:
- Don’t go back to where you came from, reflections on Tim Soutphommasane’s book by Ramona Singh
- Stakeholder engagement and how to make it work, tips and techniques for success in stakeholder consultations in culturally diverse groups
- Balancing the global and the local – the ‘what’ and the ‘how’
- What’s wrong with the world? Free copy of Tim Soutphommasane’s book to the first person to contact our office via return email with specific feedback on the world map!
Don’t hesitate to be in touch if we can be of support through the provision of coaching, training, facilitation or consultancy services