Country specific programs
Do you work remotely with people across Australia and the Asian region? Develop a deeper understanding of communication styles, workplace culture, and business expectations in different countries.
Our country-specific programs cover Australian workplace culture and beyond – including China, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, and the Philippines.
What you’ll learn
- How people in different countries communicate at work.
- Australian workplace culture, or country-specific cultures.
- Attitudes towards respect and hierarchy.
- Navigate cultural differences for success.
- See how English is used in the workplace.
What this training covers
In this interactive training, learn how to understand what people are really saying. Also, gain tips for building rapport and relationships in specific countries.
Working With Australians is ideal if you are new to Australian workplace culture, part of a global team, or supporting a local business offshore.
If you work remotely with colleagues elsewhere in Asia, our country-specific training will break down barriers and ease fears and frustrations.