Working with the Philippines
As a result of this program, your staff will be better able to recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce and employ practices that positively engage with colleagues in the Philippines for business results.
The elearning program is delivered in a highly interactive manner with activities throughout to provide opportunities to apply learning to real-life scenarios.
To ensure participants are effective in their interactions with colleagues in the Philippines, participants will:
- Develop greater awareness of Australian culture and the implications for working with the Philippines
- Minimise the risk of misunderstandings
- Know when and how to modify communication to ensure results
- Discuss and how to find and develop common ground
- Identify risks of assumptions based on the ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Practical strategies for effectiveness
- Identify strategies to maximise cultural effectiveness
- Working with the Philippines Summary
- What ‘Yes’ means
- Top 10 Global English Essentials