Ramona Singh is a highly skilled intercultural trainer, organisational learning and development consultant, change manager and executive coach, with over thirty years of professional experience in global workplaces. Clients consistently comment on Ramona’s facilitation skills, professionalism and ability to draw out key intercultural issues and their implications in the workplace.
Ramona was born in Bombay and grew up with Dutch and Indian parents in pre-multicultural Australia. Ramona speaks fluent Dutch, conversational French, and has studied Greek, Italian, German, Russian and Japanese. Ramona has commuted between Australia, the Netherlands and India for many years, and was based in Amsterdam with American Express.
Ramona designs and delivers intercultural training across the Asia-Pacific region for government and corporate clients. She provides executive coaching in Business English and Australian workplace culture to foreign nationals working in Australian companies.
Examples of Ramona’s work include:
- Delivering ‘Doing Business in Asia’ and ‘Overcoming Unconscious Bias’ programs for hundreds of staff at a Financial Services client
- Facilitating leadership development programs in Hong Kong for a global client
- Design and delivery of ‘Effective Offshoring and Global Team Performance’ for numerous clients in the IT sector
- Design and delivery of ‘Intercultural Effectiveness’ programs to over 1500 staff at an internationally engaged government department
- Design of ‘Ethics in complex intercultural contexts’ program and train-the-trainer for internal specialists
- Capability development for academic and business trainers including delivery of ‘Effective teaching and training across cultures’
- Consultancy services to review and rework content and process for applicability for local context
- Senior Executive coaching for a talented Korean leader adapting to the Australian workplace
- Design of online intercultural learning resources for an international organisation